About This Episode
- We might be getting a Space Black iPhone for the first time ever.
- Jim talk about his new phone case.
- Twitter might be live streaming NFL games on Apple TV
- T-Mobile has brought back the unlimited data plan but HD video is $25/mo extra, tethering is 2G speeds, 5 GB of high speed tethering is $15/mo add on. AT&T is also now throttling rather than charging overage as well.
- 256GB iPhone 7 storage rumor
- Google reimagines FaceTime in the new Duo app
- People keep failing at Tesla Autopilot making them consider renaming the feature
- Microsoft takes a potshot at Apple over the “What’s a computer?” ad we mentioned last week
- Apple Watch 2 will get GPS but no LTE
- Jim goes to see "DJ Hodor"