About This Episode
- Bloomberg reports that Apple is building a Snapchat competitor
- Pandora aims to compete with Spotify and Apple Music with two new paid tiers.
- Dalton Caldwell's interview from 2010 in regards to music licensing - https://techcrunch.com/2010/10/20/imeem-founder-dalton-caldwells-must-see-talk-on-the-challenges-facing-music-startups/
- Brad bought an Amazon Echo this week and is integrating it into his home
- Google has a new OS called “Fuchsia”
- Paragon Software, maker of NTFS for Mac and EXTFS for Mac, has made a kick-ass disk utility that’s better than Apple's
- Review from Macworld
- macOS Sierra Code Confirms Thunderbolt 3 and 10Gb/s USB 3.1 Transfer Speeds in Future Macs
- Siri’s error rate has been cut by a factor of two by Apple’s Machine Learning
- Siri is reportedly held back by the quality of microphones in iOS and Apple Watches
- Pinterest acquires Instapaper from Betaworks
- Twitter now has “night mode” on their official iOS app.
- Apple acquires health startup Gliimpse