The guys discuss Apple allowing users to disable battery throttling, the MacBook Air turns 10, the future of Siri, and BMW nickel and diming its customers ... all this and more!
- iOS 11’s Lower Adoption Rate – MacStories
- Apple will let users turn off iPhone battery performance throttling | Macworld
- 10 years ago today, Steve Jobs introduced the MacBook Air | iMore
- Vector: 058: Why Siri needs to be a platform, with Brian Roemmele
- BMW to switch Apple CarPlay to subscription service
- Leonia's ban on commuter traffic along local roads: Is it legal?